Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Was FUN!

The boys had fun dressing up for what little bit we did in trick-or-treating. We had a blast making treats, watching movies, and eating pizza. Cody is a jamacan and Nathan is a dragon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. they are so cute!! cody looks like a gangsta! and nathan looks like he is excited! haha

koster family said...

Hey, it's Brianna Koster (Brad's wife). I don't know how I stumbled upon your blog, but...somehow I got here and thought I would say hello. Hope all is going well.

Eric J. Jones said...

Sorry to intrude-- I believe I have come across a 4gb mini-SD card Misty lost about a year ago. If you lost a card, e-mail me at Regnevat@yahoo.com and I'll send it back to you.
Thanks,
--Eric

My Family

My Family

Scripture...

The face of prayer has changed. The need for prayer has not. One Nation Under GOD....blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.... -Psalm 33:12