YES!!! I finally undated my own blog page. I know my family will be very proud. So, not much is going on...just busy busy with Cody playing football and me coaching we have a game to go to almost every night. We just did some canning at mom's house these past two weeks so I finally found a Saturday that I had absolutly nothing to do. Mindy has the kids and James went to go farm, the house to my self so I am getting dangerouse on the blog.
James and I are doing well, not a day goes by that I dont thank the Lord above for my wonderful husband. He is amazing! We are busy as can be with his new business "A-1 Handyman Services" he is finishing basements and installing all over town. It has been great to see him do so well for him self. I am just enjoying cheerleading, it has been most gratifying these past few months. A lot of hard work goes into it but its worth it. I am just greatful to be back and working with great girls and friends.
I love this time of year, the season of bringing friends and family together. I am a people person and just love to be out and having fun.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Family
Scripture...
The face of prayer has changed. The need for prayer has not. One Nation Under GOD....blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.... -Psalm 33:12
No comments:
Post a Comment